[imp] Imbedding user/password into other pages

Curt LeCaptain lecaptainc at itol.com
Thu Aug 28 09:10:47 PDT 2003

Thanks Jan, now another question...

*Notice*: Undefined index: localhost in
*/data/www/docs/newwebmail.itol.com/horde/imp/scripts/custom_login.php*
on line *18*

I get that error up on the custom login page.  Also, I'm wondering what
exactly the server_key setting should be, and what $url = '' should be.
Since our webpage is www.domain.com and webmail is webmail.domain.com,
should I set that to webmail.domain.com/horde?

Thanks,
Curt LeCaptain,
Systems Administrator,
Infinity Technology, Inc.