[imp] question about proper From/Subject line field size

rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com
Fri Aug 29 21:06:08 PDT 2003

IMP Head.
The 'from' and the 'subject' lines when adjusting their widths in
options->display-options do truncate to the size given in display options, but
only the string truncates and not the size of the field.  Should not the entire
field size change as well as the string in the field itself?

On my setup running mozilla only the string truncates but not the field.
I wonder if this is just a mozilla problem.  Need to reduce the field size
so as to get everything to fit properly on a 800x600 display.  Is this supposed
to work?

Thanks,

Ron