[imp] subject field truncation

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Mon Sep 1 19:06:30 PDT 2003

Update your prefs.php, the following option was added...

// Maximum length of the 'Subject:" column
$_prefs['max_subj_chars'] = array(
     'value' => 60,
     'locked' => true,
     'shared' => false,
     'type' => 'number',
     'desc' => _("In the Mailbox view, 'Subject:' lines longer than this
value will be truncated."));

AJ