[imp] Login failure for one user

Jochen Roderburg Roderburg at Uni-Koeln.DE
Tue Sep 2 01:15:52 PDT 2003

Pierre-Luc Soucy wrote:

> Assuming that he is experiencing the same problem as I did and reported
> Friday (with no feedback yet), the cookies being enabled or not have no
> effect on the error message.

Yes, correct, I've seen meanwhile, that was an old problem which is no
longer present in the current IMP versions, which work fine without cookies.
Sorry for an incorrect hint, the error description had reminded me that
I had seen this behaviour on my very first tests with an IMP system and
at that time it *was* related to cookies.

Regards, J.Roderburg