[imp] slow login with Safari

Ben Poliakoff benp at imap.reed.edu
Thu Sep 4 10:34:41 PDT 2003

I'm seeing some very slow login behavior using Safari on OSX machines.
Once past the initial login everything is fine, but after submitting the
username and password the browser just hangs for a little more than 30
seconds.  I don't see this behavior with any other browser.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?  It "feels" like some sort of
timeout issue.... since everything works so well once I get past the
login window.

I'm using CVS HEAD versions of Horde and Imp... (refreshed yesterday).

Ben

Ben Poliakoff                                   email: <benp at imap.reed.edu>
Reed College                                           tel:  (503)-788-6674
Unix System Administrator       PGP key: http://www.reed.edu/~benp/key.html