[imp] Issues while sending mails using web interface of IMP

Harcharan Singh harry at persistent.co.in
Fri Sep 5 04:14:02 PDT 2003

Dear List-Members,

I'am having issues while sending mail using "Compose" from IMP.

It gives me:
ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL:
<http://imptest.intranet.xxxxxxxx.xx.xx/horde/imp/compose.php?>
The following error was encountered:
Zero Sized Reply
Squid did not receive any data for this request.
Your cache administrator is sysads at xxxxxxx.xxxx.xx
<mailto:sysads at xxxxxxx.xx.xx>.

Generated Fri, 05 Sep 2003 05:29:13 GMT by squidmachine.intranet.xxxx.xx.xx
(Squid/2.4.STABLE4)

Can anyone help ?

=========INPUTS===========
I can see my mails in the web interface but when I compose I get the above
message.
Also, when I reply I get on top of the page:
<Hand icon reperesenting error here> There was an error sending your
message: unable to set sender to [harcharan_singh at xxxxx.xx.xx]
I'am using Linux Red Hat 7.3,
	horde-2.2.1
	imp-3.2
	libmcrypt-2.5.6-0horde
	mcal-0.0-0horde
	php-4.2.3-0horde
	php-imap-4.2.3-0horde
	imap-proxy-1.0 (downloaded, but I believe I haven't integrated it ... )
	imap-2001a-10
I thank you all in advance for your help !

Thanks & Regards.

--
Harcharan Singh (Harry)