[imp] Issues while sending mails using web interface of IMP

Gary Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Fri Sep 5 06:55:46 PDT 2003

Harry,

This might sound like an odd questions but why is squid (your proxy server software) trying to cache your intranet pages?  Disable the proxy and test or override the proxy for the given web site.

If this works then there is some configuration error with your proxy in regards to your intranet.

Gary Smith