[imp] IMP error on login: Undefined index

Daniel Luttermann Daniel.Luttermann at t-online.de
Sat Sep 6 14:02:31 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'm using the latest CVS from Horde/IMP. During login through
"/horde/imp" I'm getting always this error:

Notice: Undefined index: dotfiles in /srv/www/htdocs/horde/imp
/lib/Session.php on line 177
Notice: Undefined index: hierarchies in /srv/www/htdocs/horde/
imp/lib/Session.php on line 178
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at /srv/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Session.php:177)
in /srv/www/htdocs/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 145

After refreshing the webmail inbox is shown but before I get always
this error.

The login through Horde seems to be OK.

I'm using Apache 2.0.46, latest Horde/IMP CVS and Courier IMAP.

I've no idea where the error could be.
Can someone give me a hint?

--
Best Regards