[imp] Problems Moving and Deleting Email with Imp 3.2.2

Alan Barnes abarnes at bulletmail.net
Sun Sep 7 20:57:27 PDT 2003

All,

I recently performed an upgrade on my Red Hat 7.3 Linux mail server to
8.0. On several of my users machines, who are using IE 6 and 5.5, are
having Internet problems deleting and moving messages.

They will select the messages to be deleted in the checkbox in the
mailbox view and click 'Delete' and will then be returned to the last
page of the inbox, only to find that the messages have not been removed.

To add to the confusion, I have been unable to replicate this issue on
my
IE 6/WinXP test machine; however, I have reproduced it on another
machine. I uninstalled IE6 and reinstalled so that my Service Pack and
patch lists were exact. I still can not figure it out. I am getting more
complaints on a daily basis.

Has anybody else seen this issue with IE 6 or 5.5 with Red Hat 8.0 and
imp 3.2.2 that can help me figure this strange behavior out? There must
be a common fix, but I'm not aware of what it is.

Horde: 2.2.3
IMP: 3.2.2
PHP Version: 4.2.2-8.0.8
OS: Red Hat 8.0
Kernel: 2.4.20-20.8
IE 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2030422-1633
Update versions: SP1, Q818529, Q330994

PS: I am running a table driven install with MYSQL instead of aliases in
/etc/postfix.