[imp] setting newmail checking default.

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Sep 10 11:20:41 PDT 2003

Thanks,

We already had most of these suggestions in place but some we didn't and
we are running ok right now.  We will look into imap proxy and I am
gogin to contact Zend again to see if I can get the accellerator working
this time.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.