[imp] Redirect

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Thu Sep 11 01:06:22 PDT 2003

Is there a known issue with the Redirect function?  I can click on an
email, and then click on Redirect, fill in the destination email
address, and subit.  The email remains and the copy never gets sent.
Reviewing the apache logs, there are no errors.  Reviewing the sendmail
log, it doesn't seem to even try to send the email out.  I've tried with
both /usr/sbin/sendmail and with raw SMTP, with the same results.

I'm using Apache v2.0.47 and PHP v4.3.3 on Linux.  The problem exists
for me using either Horde v2.2.3 and IMP v3.2.1, or Horde v2.2.4 and IMP
v3.2.2.  Any hints?  Thanks!

--Aaron