[imp] redhat 9 (2.4.20-20.9) and IMP errors

Cowle, Leon lcowle at lehman.com
Thu Sep 11 03:50:05 PDT 2003

I can hear everyone already: "Did you bother to read the INSTALL file?"...

Problem solved by doing the necessary "pear install ..." commands (as
documented in the INSTALL file and the FAQ).

Next problem:
Now it only opens the IMP login screen, but all that's displayed on the
screen is the welcome note at the top, i.e. no login box.

Suggestions?

Thanks

--leon.