[imp] Attachments get corrupted when sending mail

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Thu Sep 11 05:57:11 PDT 2003

> This happened both with HORDE 2.2.1 / IMP 3.2.1 and
> HORDE 2.2.4 / IMP 3.2.2. I only get several "file not found" messages in
> Apache's error_log when attaching a file - it is displayed correctly in
> the compose dialog though.
>
> I've set upload_tmp_dir in php.ini but it did not help.

Are you running with safe_mode?  Is the upload directory owned by the
webserver process, with mode 0700?  Are your max_file_size settings large
enough to accomodate the size of file you're uploading?  How about your
"memory_limit" settings?  Start with 10MB + (the maximum uploaded file size
*1.33).

For some reason PHP upload file handler (or some library in the process)
wants to keep the whole thing in RAM.  *SIGH*

=Apollyon=