[imp] wu-imap quotas on Redhat 8 or 9 with imp 3.2.2

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Thu Sep 11 15:03:06 PDT 2003

> This is 100% correct (as far as it goes).  I've added it to
>
> https://mail.ph.utexas.edu/patches/wu-imap-quotas/readme.quotas-suid
>
> which should help some people.  Thanks for the write-up!

No worries.  I can also affirm it works flawlessly under Safe Mode if you
put a symlink to "sudo" and "quota" into your safe_mode_bin_dir.

The only reason for a Horde/IMP admin to forgo using Safe Mode is if he
wishes the spell checking function to work.  Everything else can run safely
(and without warnings) with proper configuration under Safe Mode.

=Apollyon=