[imp] last login not saved automatically

many at unx.se many at unx.se
Fri Sep 12 12:09:46 PDT 2003

Hello list,

I'm new to this list so please excuse me if this topic aldready has been
discussed. Although I made some Google searching I couldn't find any
solution... so here I go.

My problem:

 -sent-mail folder being renamed at the start of the month.
 -sent-mail-01-1970 already exists. Your sent-mail folder was not renamed.
 -Last login: Thu Jan 1 01:00:01 1970

The above is true for all users logging in who has never made any changes
in their options. It seems that once a user has saved some options, thier
login time is then automatically updated each login.

An old user who has made some option changes and saved those logs in,
and then logs out - last login time is updated. Good.

A new first-time user logs in, and then logs out - nothing is stored.
Bad. Why?

I'm using a mysql backend and everything else works just fine.

My system:

horde-2.2.4
imp-3.2.2

In prefs.php:

last_login = 1
show_last_login = 1

uname -mrs:
FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE-p4 i386

Any suggestions are welcome! Please let me know if you need more
information!

Regards,
Mackan