[imp] Authentication Problem.

Roel Paule roel_paule at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 03:16:31 PDT 2003

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Good day!

Im using Courier-Imap for imap and pop3 server and I'm
using Postfix for my smtp server.. Currently im trying
to configured the horde/imp for my webmail. I managed
to configured everthing.. but the problem is my
authentication it seems doesn't recognized the user-id
and the password.. is theres any a special settings
for courier-imap? oncmore do i need to enable my ssl
on my apache?

this is the sample log:

Sep 13 10:22:00 owel imapd: starttls: accept:
error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1
alert unknown ca

thanks..

owel :)