[imp] viewing css imbedded email

ImpUser impuser at bitrealm.com
Mon Sep 15 08:44:39 PDT 2003

I was running horde/imp (2.1/3.1) and could not view any text in a particular
email.  I just upgraded to horde/imp (2.2.4/3.2.2) and now I can view the
contents of the mail, but it doesn't display correctly.

You can download the single-message offending mailbox at:

http://www.bitrealm.com/junk/mailbox

I have changed the to/from/server info in the header for privacy reasons, but I
hope someone can still provide a clue.  I loaded squirrelmail also as a test,
and it seems to display the message fine (no css gibberish), though only as
plain text.  I am running the latest php (4.3.3).