[imp] Login/Connecting Problem

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Mon Sep 15 16:31:11 PDT 2003

> It was working fine at one point.  I am not sure what I did to kill IMP.
>
> I am running Apache 2.0.45, PHP 4.3.1, and MySQL 3.23.56.

You should also indicate which MPM model you selected when building Apache
2.  It *does* matter a great deal when dealing with PHP.

"Prefork" is the most "compatible" model, whilst the various thread hybrids
can introduce alot of compatibility funk unless you are absolutely RIGOUROUS
about which PHP modules you configure (and how you build their dependent
libraries).

=Apollyon=