[imp] Server setup for customer base of over 10,000

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Sep 17 05:41:31 PDT 2003

Yes we do.  We have had it running in production since the middle of the
last Spring Semester.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.