[imp] Re: [turba] name expansion / IMP composition window Address Book

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed Sep 17 07:46:36 PDT 2003

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr at umich.edu>:

> Ok, here's the deal..
>
> We want name expansion to be based on the object_alias field in our sql
> addressbook so, we did this...
>
> SNIP!
>
> but that also results in the composition window address book only displaying
> entries that have a nickname set...

I guess the short version of my question is, shouldn't the composition window
Address Book display all of the addresses in a users selected addressbook
rather that only the ones that have the column that you're expandind names on
populated?

I would think that the composition window Address Book should show everything
that the Turba "browse addressbook" does.

Liam