[imp] access to IMP w/o a horde generated login screen

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Sep 18 14:02:59 PDT 2003

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr at umich.edu>:

> The initial launch of IMP is just fine.  It looks like the alternate_login
> doesn't get invoked when you logout of IMP, and then hit the browser's back
> button from whatever logout screen you're at (horde, or redirect_at_logout).
> It seems to me that if you define an alternate_login, it should get used
> everytime a login occurs.

This is what the code is supposed to do; sounds more like a caching issue than
anything.

I don't think it will, but does this make any difference?

https://marina.horde.org/horde/util/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcvs.horde.org%2Fdiff.php%2Fimp%2Flogin.php%3Fr1%3D2.186%26r2%3D2.187%26ty%3Du

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>