[imp] Request for assistance: There was an error viewing the requested message.

Akai Ryu akairyu at chaosart.com
Fri Sep 19 11:44:26 PDT 2003

Sorry for the repost, I wanted to change the address that I had on this
list.

I would be most grateful to anyone who can assist me.  Please let me
know if I can provide any more information.

I am receiving an error whenever I attempt to view a message in IMP of:
  There was an error viewing the requested message.

I am using IMP-3.2.2 (from the ftp site).
I am using Horde-2.2.3 (from ftp site).
FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE-p7
IMAP-UW-2001a,1

I can send mail succesfully, mail comes in ok, I can see all the mail in
the list, I simply cannot open it.

I am tried using IMP-3.2.1 and tried using the newest version from CVS
(as of 1200 on 09.17.2003), all to no avail.

I will be happy to provide any other information that may help to anyone
who would be so kind as to assist me.

Thanks!

SNay