[imp] (no subject)

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Wed Sep 24 14:07:21 PDT 2003

> Try /horde/imp/?actionID=compose&to=me at here.com
>
> How well that works will depend greatly on the version of IMP you're
> running, which you didn't tell us.

IMP-3.2.1 with matching Horde LIB, Lose2k-SP4 IE5.01 + all hotfixes/ya-yas.

Even if I am already logged in with another IE window, I get a login screen
when I click on a mailto: link.  I've tried it with "actionID=compose"
and "action=compose".

I am using only "session cookies".  Upon logging in, I end up at the INBOX
view, and not the composition.  I could probably make a patch to preserve
the submitted URL and "retry it" once the login state is authenticated, but
I'm a bit strapped for time on this.

=Apollyon=