[imp] (no subject) - External link to compose.php

David Collins davidpcollins at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 06:37:48 PDT 2003

>> Try /horde/imp/?actionID=compose&to=me at here.com
>>
>> How well that works will depend greatly on the
>> version of IMP you're running, which you didn't
tell
>> us.

> IMP-3.2.1 with matching Horde LIB, Lose2k-SP4 IE5.01

> + all hotfixes/ya-yas.

> Even if I am already logged in with another IE
> window, I get a login screen when I click on a
> mailto: link.  I've tried it with "actionID=compose"

> and "action=compose".

> I am using only "session cookies".  Upon logging in,

> I end up at the INBOX view, and not the composition.

> I could probably make a patch to preserve the
> submitted URL and "retry it" once the login state is

> authenticated, but  I'm a bit strapped for time on
> this.

Didn't mean to send that...  Horde/IMP versions are
CVS from late July 2002, apache 1.3.28 and php 4.1.2-7
(rpm).  I don't have an exact date for various reasons
(and yes, I will be updating eventually).  I only use
session cookies and get the same as Apollyon.  Except
if I use Mozilla under a Debian3-based Linux and am
logged in, I can use compose.php?to=<addr>.  I'll try
to whip up something but I am also hurting for time.

Thanks,