[imp] multipart/alternative not displayed.

Brendan Bank brendan at gnarst.net
Thu Sep 25 13:49:39 PDT 2003

Thanks! I reinstalled 25-08-2003, followed the docs/INSTALL
instructions and came to the same restult. I also noticed that
dispite the correct DB settings there no connection connection with
the database. (verified settings on command line)

My (imp)inbox reports 'There are no messages in this mailbox.' and
if I click Folders IMP reports that I have 0 new messages and 4 in
total. So it does see that there are messages in my inbox. It just
does not display them.

Any help would be much appriciated!

Regards,

 - Brendan
[Quoting Michael M Slusarz, on Sep 25 2003 at 10:57 "Re: [imp]  ..."]