[imp] cannot log into my imap server

Thurman Bowman thurman at directus.net
Fri Sep 26 06:23:08 PDT 2003

Hello  I have the following installed.

IIS 5.
Windows 2000 adv.
PHP 4.3.3
Pear 1.2.1
Horde 2.2.4
Imp 3.2.2
Mysql 4.0
Imail 7.07
declude JunkMail

i am trying to get the login script to login to my imap server on the same
box.  it is Imail however when i click login it just sits there.  I already
have it configured in the config/servers.php and horde is lettting imp handle
the authentication.  When i run the test.php and it has the connect to a
mailbox via IMAP it works fine it list all the emails ,but when I try it with
the login script nothing happens on windows ie, on mozilla nothing happens
either, but on my Konqueror it pops up protocol not supported c.

Any Ideas to point me into a direction...

Thanks

Thurman.