[imp] address expansion

imp at gandalf.ch imp at gandalf.ch
Fri Sep 26 15:54:12 PDT 2003

Hi all

(using CVS HEAD)

I'm using a standard turba SQL addressbook with some added fields. One of these
is the secondary email address of a contact. Up until recently, IMP's address
expansion would find the two email addresses and present a list of choices.
Now, only the primary address of a contact is found.

turba/config/attributes:
$attributes['email2'] = array(
    'label' => _("Secondary Email"),
    'type' => 'email',
    'required' => false
);

'email2' is also mapped to the correct SQL field.

turba/config/sources.php:
    'search' => array(
        'name',
        'email',
        'email2'
),

I've also configured IMP to search the additional field. As I said, it worked up
until recently and I didn't change anything on my setup apart from the usual
CVS related changes.

Can anyone confirm this behavoir?

Thanks
Patrick