[imp] Attachments not saved in Drafts (IMP-CVS)

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Tue Sep 30 07:06:12 PDT 2003

I've also discovered that if make an attachment the click the refresh
attachments icon/link in compose window the attachments disappear!

I'm completely mystified here, there is no log activity at all to indicate
that something is wrong. Then only thing in the logs that is out of the
ordinary is:

httpd: PHP Notice:  (null)(): Bad quota root list for user.xxx (errflg=1) in
Unknown on line 0

I'm using Cyrus 2.1.14 and Apache 1.3.27 (RH build) and php 4.3.3

Anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Ahmed...

Quoting Ahmed sent on Tue 30 Sep 2003 11:47:52 BST