[imp] IMP : Shows correct number of messages, won't display them.

`Da Elf elf at greydusk.net
Tue Sep 30 13:11:18 PDT 2003

Heh, I just had to rebuild a machine, funny enough my mail server.

So I decided to use CVS horde.

Horde: 3.0-cvs
Imp: 4.0-cvs (run Imp tests)
Ingo: 2.0-cvs (run Ingo tests)
Turba: 2.0-cvs (run Turba tests)

Logins work fine, sessions stuff is going to MySQL ok, the only problem I
have right now is that when I open a (any) mailbox, it tells me the
correct number of messages but isn't displaying them.  I DID make an empty
mailbox it there was a difference ;  on an empty mailbox it didn't give me
"sort" features but it does on ones with messages in them and shows that
there are "pages" of messages.

I've looked on the list archives but didn't find anything quite like
this...well, I did but no respoinse.

Ideas?  I again missed something stupid didn't I?

--Elf