[imp] archiving mails

Jochen Roderburg Roderburg at uni-koeln.de
Wed Oct 1 00:42:34 PDT 2003

alois blasbichler wrote:

>>>now i have seen this export function. a folder was saved like a file
>>>.mbox
>>>can i reimport this file with imp ?
>>
>>Yes.
>

> and how, i dont find any import-function

I would also be interested in an answer to this.

We are about to migrate out university mail system from a classic
unix/uw-imap based system to a Cyrus system, and such an export/import
capability would allow our IMP/Webmail users to transfer their mailboxes
themselves with the system that they know.

Jochen Roderburg
ZAIK/RRZK
University of Cologne
Robert-Koch-Str. 10                 Tel.:   +49-221/478-7024
D-50931 Koeln                       E-Mail: Roderburg at rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE
Germany