[imp] Intermittent message viewing problems (IMP-CVS)

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Wed Oct 1 03:03:12 PDT 2003

I've been getting the following problem with increasing regularity:

when I click on a new unread message IMP will not display the message but
will display the notfication

"There was an error viewing the requested message"

and the view drops back to the last folder I was viewing before the current
one. For example, I move from inbox view to summary view then to lists.imp
folder click on a new message that has just arrived I get te above error
and the current folder view is the INBOX view not the lists.imp folder
view.

The behaviour is intermittant but consistent. It will disappear for a while
if I log out and log back in again.

Any ideas any one?

Setup:
 apache       : 1.3.27 (RH build)