[imp] Refreshing an empty mailbox problem (IMP-CVS)

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Wed Oct 1 09:36:58 PDT 2003

I am using IE (latest updates...etc on win2k pro) but I'm not 100% sure
whether I've seen this behaviour with Mozilla 1.4 as well.

The problem is the machine I'm using now that seems to work, is also a win2k
+ IE 6.

confused? I am.

just in case it is the URL caching, is there a work around I can test?

Ahmed...

Quoting Michael M Slusarz sent on Wed 01 Oct 2003 17:20:29 BST