[imp] Refreshing an empty mailbox problem (IMP-CVS)

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Thu Oct 2 02:54:59 PDT 2003

In my case:

using Mozilla/5.0 (mozilla 1.4 for windows)
no proxy, connection to apache is via LAN
Currently the cookies are set to accept cookies from originating sites only
valid for current session.
using SSL for all connections.

I've tried other combination of cookies to no avail. Mozilla is my preferred
option but it has these annoying problems.

q: what is trans_sid?

I've also tried switching the nocache=xxx option from Browser.php with no
effect.

Any one know the likely mechanism this failure is following?

Ahmed...

Quoting Lord Apollyon sent on Wed 01 Oct 2003 20:11:32 BST