[imp] address book lists

a.k.a. James M. Jones jonesjm at seeclouds.com
Thu Oct 2 12:10:16 PDT 2003

I've set up horde, imp,  and turba, and am able to create a list in the
address book, but when I try to send a message to the list, I select the list,
click "To:", but the list does not get copied to the right box.  I can select
individual addresses ok, but not a list; it simply will not go into the right
box to be used.

I've scoured the archives and the net and have not found anyone else with this
problem.  (Your forgiveness is requested if I missed the problem/solution.)

Any ideas?

Horde: 2.1
IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.2
PHP Version: 4.1.2
PHP Major Version: 4.1
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.