[imp] Problem displaying some messages in IMP Head

Andreas Dahlen andreas at dahlen.ws
Thu Oct 2 14:48:20 PDT 2003

Hi!

In IMP Head from CVS (updated today) I get the following for parts:
Part(s): 1 unnamed text/html 0.00 kB

In IMP RELENG from CVS (updated today) I get the following for parts:
Part(s): 1 unnamed text/html 13.06 KB

Both versions are tunning on the same server (different path-names),
against the same IMAP-server.  In the RELENG version unnamed is a
link, that I van click on and the message is shown.

The Mime-headers for the message are;

The content of the message is the HTML-text without any headers or
anything like that.

Is IMP Head or IMP RELENG acting in the right way (according to RFC:s
and so on)?

If anyone would like to lokka att the message further, please let me
know and I can bounce the message.

/Andreas