[imp] IMP 3.2.2 and special characters in folder names

Andreas Kotowicz kotoml at mynetix.de
Mon Oct 6 02:54:19 PDT 2003

I have installed Horde 2.2.4 and IMP 3.2.2 and it seems like IMP is
having problems to create folders with special characters in its name.
If I try to create a folder named "gelöscht" I get one called
"gelöscht". I just don't know what is wrong with my config. I have both
gettext and iconv support in php 4.3.3. Is there something else I have
to check?
Creating those folders with an external mail programm works and they
also get displayed properly. So it must be a php issue.

andreas