[imp] Username is not being passed if vdomain hook is ON

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Tue Oct 7 07:29:01 PDT 2003

After I upgraded from IMP-3-2-1 to IMP-3-2-2 and merged the changes in CVS. I
couldn't login to IMP anymore. Horde log shows the username part being empty so
looked to me that username is not being passed correctly to IMAP server from the
login screen. Log only shows the domain part correctly.

This only happens if 'vdomain' hook is being used. If I turn off 'vdomain' hook
and login using the username and full domain it works.

Any idea or help is appreciated?

Thanks

--
Hammad