[imp] RE: Unable to Delete Mail POP3

Waller, Rick S. rswaller at usa.net
Wed Oct 8 14:58:35 PDT 2003

Mike,

It doesn't appear to be browser related as I have tried it on Internet
Explorer, Safari(Apple's browser), Camino and Netscape to no avail..
It just will not delete messages with POP3 being setup.....

Thanks,
Rick

Late again...

Quoting Myke Place <mp at xmission.com>:

| Can any of the Horde developers comment on this?

Nope.  Have never seen this.
| A patch would certainly
| be swell, but if the problem is going to be addressed in HEAD it would
| be nice knowing that so we can pass the information along to our
users.
| Speaking of that, has anybody who is running HEAD seen this strange
| problem in deleting messages?

Nope.

| Can any of the developers comment on why
| this might be happening and whether or not it might be possible to
work
| around it in the Horde/IMP code?

If it's a browser issue (which it kind of sounds like it is), then it
is up
to the people that actually see this behavior to submit patches.

michael