[imp] Username is not being passed if vdomain hook is ON

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Wed Oct 8 23:25:32 PDT 2003

Just to be clear, the example vinfo hook I posted does not do the same
thing as the original example vinfo hook.  If you want to use the original
vinfo hook, change it from:

return preg_replace('|\.|', '.', $imp['user'] .'@'. $vdomain);

to:

return preg_replace('|\.|', '.', $_SESSION['imp']['user'] .'@'. $vdomain);

Basically, change any occurance of "$imp['user']" to
"$_SESSION['imp']['user']".

The purpose of my vinfo hook is to lowercase all the usernames.  That is
not what the original example vinfo hook does.

	Andy