[imp] session expires during log in

Andreas Kotowicz kotoml at mynetix.de
Fri Oct 10 00:55:18 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 18:07, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> No, just the opposite.  Using 'sql' seems to lead to these expiration errors
> while using 'none' tends to make them disappear.

in other words: there's something strong going on, isn't it? I've
noticed something else: everytime I have to login in twice I don't get
directly to my inbox but to horde overview where I can select my
webmail. so I click on webmail and have to login again. but sometimes I
get to my inbox directly. this is really strange because I have told
horde to let imp do the authentication stuff.

andreas