[imp] Theme problem in CVS

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Fri Oct 10 04:20:28 PDT 2003

by a simple process of deduction I found this patch to make the problem go
away. It is against CVS from last night (9-Oct-2003). the file in questions
is /lib/Prefs/session.php

I can't guarantee it won't break anything since I don't really know why it
works :-)

-- snip
*** session.php	Fri Oct 10 12:15:41 2003
--- session.php.new	Fri Oct 10 12:16:09 2003
***************
*** 50,59 ****
       */
      function retrieve()
      {
-         if (!isset($_SESSION['horde_prefs'])) {
-             return PEAR::raiseError(_("No preferences are available."));
-
          /* Load defaults to make sure we have all preferences. */
          $this->_setDefaults('horde');
          $this->_setDefaults($this->_scope);
-- snip

Ahmed...

Quoting AJ sent on Thu 09 Oct 2003 23:10:21 BST