[imp] Can't delete messages from the search results page

Pierre-Luc Soucy horde at crealabs.com
Sun Oct 12 09:05:46 PDT 2003

Hi,

Our users can delete mail just fine from their inbox message listing,
but deleting them from the search results page does nothing. We are
connecting to our server using the POP3 protocol and do not run an IMAP
server.

We're using IMP version 3.1. I tried updating the IMP_MESSAGE::delete
function with the code from 3.2, but there was only one line changed and
that did not help.

Do you have any idea of what may be wrong, and what has to be done to
fix this?

Thanks,

Pierre-Luc Soucy