[imp] Lack of documentation?

Rodolfo segleaur at mechanus.org
Sun Oct 12 22:19:34 PDT 2003

Eduardo G. Ferreira said something about [imp] Lack of documentation? on
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 :

| Hi folks,
| i´m looking for a good and free webmail, and of course, i´ve heard a lot
| about IMP.
| I´ve installed Squirrelmail and found it really nice, but i´d like to
| analyse IMP too.
| I´ve downloaded the necessary packages but missed some documentation about
| the installation.
| I´ve already read the install file on the docs directory but it wasn´t
| enough for me to make the things work properly.
| Does anybody can point me to some link or something to make the installation
| process smooth ?
|
| Thanks in advance,
| Eduardo G. Ferreira
| Brazil

como vai? todo bem?

I'm hoping that you also downloaded the Horde framework along with IMP. If not,
it won't work. You also might want to check out the FAQ at ::
www.horde.org/faq.
It should work with a properly installed Horde base. If you want a address book
and calendar feature also, you need to download Turba and Kronolith also.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
Equal opportunity means everyone will have a fair chance at being incompetent. -
 Laurence J. Peter