[imp] Re: Can't Delete Messages on POP3

mike at strangehouse.com mike at strangehouse.com
Mon Oct 13 12:41:12 PDT 2003

I had a similar problem when switching the system from IMAP to POP3.  Check
your Options and make sure that in the section "Deleting and Moving messages"
that you have not selected the "When deleting messages, move them to your
Trash folder instead of marking them as deleted?" option.

A side note, I have problems opening attachments in IMAP where the same
message/attachment in POP3 configuration opens fine.

Anyway, good luck, I hope this helps.

Michael