[imp] imp summary block...

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Wed Oct 15 13:27:02 PDT 2003

I'm using CVS and I am using the ldap driver for autentication.  When I login
and come to the portal page I get the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/www/html/amith.xalan.com/horde/imp/lib/Block/summary.php on line 116

This error ocurrs because i'm not logged into IMP.  However, in servers.php i
have
set:

'hordeauth' => 'full'

Shouldn't the IMP summary block log me in automatically?  It seems that
lib/Block/summary.php does call IMP::checkAuthenticatebut doesn't pass the user
or the credentials for IMP to check against the IMAP server.  Any ideas about
where/how this should be fixed?

Thanks
Amith