[imp] IMP 3.2.2 Running Slow with Large Mailboxes

Tony Garcia tony at cloudg.com
Wed Oct 15 22:39:49 PDT 2003

Hi All,

Okay, I just finished my second installation of IMP/Horde . . . . and I'm
running into something I can't figure out.

1st Installation:

Horde: 2.2.3
IMP: 3.1
PHP Version: 4.3.1

2nd Installation:

Horde: 2.2.4
IMP: 3.2.2
PHP Version: 4.2.3

This is my problem: When I log onto an email account (POP3, Qmail) on my 1st
installation with over 2,600 message everything runs super fast, no latency
whatsoever.  When I log onto an email account (POP3, Qmail) on my 2nd
installation with only 2,200 messages everything runs super slow.

 I've checked all my *.php files in both /horde/config and /horde/imp/config
and I've got everything matching up the same for both installations.

Any ideas out there as to what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Tony