[imp] IMP 3.2.2 Running Slow with Large Mailboxes

Tony Garcia tony at cloudg.com
Thu Oct 16 07:41:47 PDT 2003

Andreas,

Here's a list of my PHP Module Capabilities (from test.php); both my 1st and
2nd installation are the same:

PHP Module Capabilities
  a.. DOM XML Support: Yes
  b.. FTP Support: Yes
  c.. Gettext Support: Yes
  d.. IMAP Support: Yes
  e.. LDAP Support: Yes
  f.. MCAL Support: No
  g.. Mcrypt Support: Yes
  h.. MySQL Support: Yes
  i.. PostgreSQL Support: Yes
  j.. XML Support: Yes
Do you think upgrading to 4.3.3 would make a difference?

Thanks,

Tony