[imp] Language Selection

Tony Garcia tony at cloudg.com
Thu Oct 16 09:49:06 PDT 2003

Hi All,

I know this is a trivial matter but I hope someone out there knows how to
fix it. . .  when choosing a language from the imp login screen, the screen
refreshes but always in English.  It's not until I login with the selected
language that I see the language change.  When I log out, the login screen
appears in the language that I had chosen.

Does anyone know what I need to do so that when a language is chosen the
login screen refreshed with the corresponding language?

This occurs on both IMP 3.1 and 3.2.2

Thanks,

Tony