[imp] Automated Folder Creation Fails

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 15:37:35 PDT 2003

Some where between the installation of Auto Responder, Quota, Shared
Folders, and Passwd integration; my auto creation of Drafts, Sent, and
Trash folders have ceased to work upon new account login (INBOX is the
only folder listed).

Although, the folders do not auto create on their own, I still have the
ability to create them manually after signing in.

I've tried everything I can think of to debug it.  I've even tried one
of my original, clean installations of IMP and create a new, fresh user
account each time, before testing.

Any suggestions?

Respectfully,

Gary