[imp] Spam filtering for IMP

Tomáš Macek maca02 at atlas.cz
Sat Oct 18 13:32:20 PDT 2003

Yes, there is. It's name is SAM and nowadays includes even the amavis-new support. So SAM Includes Spamassassin and Amavis-new web interface. Now, we are going to use it.
But this time SAM is for the Horde CVS only, so that could be a problem for you, when you are using old version of Horde...
The stable version will be prepared for Horde 3.0 (as authors write).